Technical IT Account Manager/vCIO
• Consult with clients on technology best practices
• Develop technical solutions for client needs
• Develop technical planning & budgeting documents
• Help customers keep technology in alignment with business objectives
• Create quotes for client needs
• Create client Statements of Work
• Respond to escalated client account problems
• Develop client relationships though consistent communication
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• 2-3 years professional technical support or project management
• 4-6 years vCIO & technical consulting experience (meet with client to determine
• MSP (Managed Service Provider) experience required
• Ability to improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
• Create technical proposals and recommendations, in professional business format
• Leadership: Ability to participate in problem resolution. Quick to learn and committed
to finding creative solutions to difficult problems. Ability to work in team environment.
• Business awareness of how IT relates to business strategy and goals
• Client technical documentation and analysis
• Excellent communication abilities: verbal and written
• Strong documentation/reporting skills
• Professional demeanor and appearance; punctual, personable, team player
• Work with team members to develop best solution
• Conduct effective meetings
• Follow up on client proposals
• Competitive Salary
• Full health benefits
• Paid training and professional certifications
• Career advancement opportunities
• Great team of peers
• Learning environment
• $85,000 – $95,000 BASE SALARY (based on experience)
EMAIL REPLY WITH COVER LETTER AND RESUME (PDF OR DOC) ATTACHED
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
The employing firm is a Manhattan-based IT Managed Services provider, servicing the financial, legal, education and non-profit business sectors. In this competitive marketplace, the firm stands apart for its values of high communication, fanatical service and customer care. This is reflected in our staff, who are chosen for these qualities in addition to their first rate technical and business skills. In an increasingly commoditized and competitive field, the firm is a market leader, the first IT Managed services provider to include complete IT Management, strategy and recommendations in its basic business offering. Consequently, the firm can charge a premium for its services, and continues to move up market to focus on clients with growing business that require true IT leadership and guidance.
The firm has invested heavily in its cloud presence, with redundant data centers outside of New York. It has 20+ employees at offices located in Chelsea. We are an intensely data-driven business, and continually measure performance and customer satisfaction. We also measure company and employee performance regularly against best-in-class industry metrics. The firm has, in the 25 years since incorporating, developed a deep base of referrals with Metro New York business. We also provide services to clients in multiple cities across the US and internationally. We have a 24/7 overseas Network Operations Center.
The firm’s core principles:
• People first…
o Remove obstacles to individual productivity
o Care for people
o Provide comfort and security
• Service Excellence
• Accountability (take responsibility for actions, promises and commitment)
• Leadership (provide IT strategy and direction)
• Help clients be productive today, plan for tomorrow and sleep soundly tonight.
• The firm is the undisputed customer service leader in IT Managed Services.
• Focus on customer service and client business goals and everything else will follow.
• Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
• Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences.
Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
• Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
• Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
• Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
• Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
• Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
• Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
• Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
• Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
• High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.